Instructions For Writing Essay Cover Page
It is a common practice of professional and academic writers to give a summarized overview of a research paper or an essay at the very beginning page. This particular practice is done for the sake of reader’s ease and quick insight of the subject. This paragraph or a collection of paragraphs, under separate heading(s), on separate page(s) and a part from real material, providing sufficient overview of the writer and essay’s subject is called an essay cover page. These introductory pages are quite straightforward and carry crude information about the subject. In this article, you will be given some basic instructions about how to write them in a proper manner.
1. In a very professional manner, start it with the introduction of your subject. This introduction should be very concise, dealing with the background of subject and the domain in which it lies. Do not stretch the introductory lines to unspecified domains and details or it would be regarded as ‘out of scope’.
2. Give a succinct overview of your subject and move through its different parts. This part should be idealistic and reflect your ability of composing good amount of detailed material in a few lines. An ideal essay cover page hardly takes 1-2 pages. Again, it is necessary to mention here that your intention should be always aligned with the idea of providing an overview, not details.
3. In essay overviews or cover pages, you can skip the information or parts that you think are not very much necessary to include. For instance, if your research essay has a title “Computer Network Management”, you should not include details about IP addressing techniques or routing protocols.
4. In case you are writing a research paper based on comparative analysis, do not include differences between your selected subjects. Thing that is to be included here is the extract or synopsis of your analysis, in a summed up form. This makes your essay cover page to look highly informative and authentic.
5. College and university students, working under a professor or enrolled in some particular course should mention the name of that professor or course, along with their personal opinions about the research they conducted. This helps shaping the mind set of a student to think rationally, in a precise format.
6. At the end, it is a very good practice to write about your self and why you conducted this research. Furthermore, for complete satisfaction, have it reviewed by professional proofreading services. In a way, this practice seals the overview of the subject and leaves a reader with a really good impression about research and author.
An essay cover page is a great reflection of two things: subject and writer’s insight in it. For further information about writing cover pages, please visit a custom essay writing resource, which has a great database about writing essays, as well as it provides research paper writing services and thesis writing services in very feasible rates.