Our proposal writing services can rescue you!
It has been noted that students often do not understand the importance of proposal writing. They do not realize that a proposal is critical to the subsequent research paper, dissertation, or thesis writing, and thus, they tend to hurry into writing the proposal. The results may be disastrous. They may have to revise their proposals a number of times, may not find suitable literature to support their proposal, and may not be able to conduct proper research for their term paper, research paper, dissertation, or thesis. At WritingBee.com we do not want you to suffer the same fate. Our objective is to let you use your time wisely. We have a large team of writers that can help you in writing proposals on a wide range of subjects.
Proposal Writing Basics
Some of the critical features of proposal writing include the following:
- Read proposals on similar topics so that you can be familiar with the structure.
- Find out the relevant texts (articles, journals, books, websites, etc.) on the topic.
- Search through the library to find other related sources.
- Skim through the available sources and shortlist the ones which can be used towards developing your proposal.
- Perform a thorough review of the available literature.
- Develop a thesis statement or research paper question.
- Select a research technique that can most effectively address your thesis or research topic.
- Select your target research location and the research method.
- Identify the outcomes you expect from your research.
- Compile everything in the form of a properly structured and fully referenced proposal.
- Submit the proposal within the assigned deadline.
A proposal should comprehensively cover the above aspects and yet it must be concise (within the specified word count). Our writers will develop a custom-built, original, and fully coherent proposal for you. The references (works cited) page are developed free of charge.
In case you require any revision in the proposal sent to you, we guarantee free revision, as many times as required, before the proposal is accepted. Read about our guarantees here. No extra fee is charged for revisions, unless there are changes in initial requirements. This is why it is of utmost importance that you provide all the required information in the beginning, and then keep in continuous touch with your writer.
- FREE revisions
- FREE appendices
- FREE plagiarism check
- FREE amendments
- FREE table of contents
- Fast delivery
- 0% plagiarism
- 100% requirements met
- 100% professional writers
- 100% premium quality