During these days of tough competition, school and college students need all the help they can get. Most entrance examinations and competitions require that the student writes admission essays on a given topic. This helps in their evaluation and scores. In fact, at times, the way the student writes the essay can clinch the admission in his or her favor. Therefore, it becomes very important that the student is able to write an impressive essay and able to prove his writing skills to the evaluator. However, not all students are equipped enough to score well in these essays. That’s when free sample essays come to the rescue.
There are scores of websites on the internet that offer writing services. Most of these websites charge a nominal fee for their services. You can research essay topics. Whenever a student needs help in writing a paper, he can avail the help of these professional custom writing services for a small fee. Sample essays can range from topics dealing with academics to hobbies, management, sports, art, culture etc. You will also find free sample essays on styles like how to write an essay using the APA style.
The free sample essays on these websites are undoubtedly the sole property of the website owners and cannot be copied or published anywhere else unless the website specifically mentions it online. They are meant to be a source of reference or guide for the student to understand the writing style that is required, the structure and other important aspects of essay writing. Reading through these essays will also give the student enough exposure to the various types of writing and the correct format that is required to be followed in a piece of writing.
However, one must be wary of websites that are not genuine. Because online writing has also become a means of making money, some websites resort to malpractice, copying techniques, plagiarism and other devious methods to just fill up content. By reading the content on a website, one can usually make out if it is of premium quality and original. Therefore, pay extra attention to research and find out if the website service you’re utilizing is genuine or fake.
WritingBee.com offers a number of high value writing services. Not only do we have a number of free sample essays on our website, but we also offer academic writing services to students who may be occupied with other assignments and need help.
The dictionary defines symbolism as ‘the use of certain figures or marks of identification to signify a religious meaning or faith.’ The most common example that comes to mind is the cross that signifies Christ or Christianity. A symbolism essay is one that elaborates on the use of symbols in any piece of writing or literature. For instance, you can write an essay to elaborate on the usage of symbols in the works of Charles Dickens, D.H. Lawrence, Virginia Woolf etc. Alternatively, you can write an essay that uses symbols heavily to prove your case in point. Let’s go through some aspects of writing a symbolism essay.
- It is one of the most interesting types of writing because it discusses elaborately on the usage of symbols. Sometimes, it represents an idea in a symbolic form.
- A symbol can be an object or a person that represents something else. However, in literature, symbols are more complex and can be interpreted in a variety of ways. Therefore, as a writer of a symbolism essay, it becomes your responsibility to identify and enumerate the different types of interpretations.
- The beginning of your essay should focus on identifying the symbols that are used in the given piece of literature that is being evaluated. If there is no evaluation being done, but a new topic is being discussed, outline the symbols that you will be using in the beginning paragraphs.
- Next, discuss what you think of the usage of these symbols and the reasons these symbols were included by the writer.
- Proceed to talk about why the symbols are important and what impact they have on the article or story. In some ways, symbolism essays are similar to analytical essays because of the amount of text analysis that goes into the body of the essay.
To write a good symbolism essay, you should also be familiar with the usage of symbols in the past. Therefore, a good reading of history and literature is highly recommended. You can also research essay topics to see how symbols were used earlier and what the economic, social and political conditions were during the times these symbols were used. This will give you a fair idea of why people resorted to using symbols and why they became so much a part of literature. After all, literature is the study of man. If you need additional help in writing a symbolism essay, don’t hesitate to order or buy an essay from our professional custom writing services.
A classification essay is an essay in which one organizes things into categories and then provides examples for each category. The entire structure of the classification essay is built around these categories. For instance, if you were to write an essay about traveling, you could classify the subject into different objectives of travel such as sight-seeing, information seeking, family vacations etc. In the introduction to your essay itself, begin with a thesis statement describing the number of types a particular thing can be classified into according to its properties. For instance, if we were to take the traveling example, your thesis statement can be something like: ‘People travel for different reasons during the year. Some seek pleasure, some go for sightseeing; some others also travel to gather information.’
In the subsequent paragraphs, define each type or elaborate more on the classification types. Dedicate each paragraph of the body of the essay to each category example. Explain more about what each type includes, substantiate with examples, and present similarities or differences between the various types. Remember, in a classification essay, it is important to organize or sort into categories using a single type of classification or principle, and give enough examples for each type, so that the reader does not get confused between different categories.
If you’re not given a topic before hand, you have ample of time to research essay topics and choose one that you’re comfortable with in sorting and organizing. But, if you’re given a topic, analyze the subject thoroughly, explore the details and sort or classify according to a certain principle that you decide upon. Ensure that you stick to the principle throughout your classification. Do not make your classification essay very lengthy or cumbersome by including many categories. This may again confuse the reader. A standard number is three, so that the essay length is also not so much that it becomes monotonous.
The theme of your essay should be fully covered with these categories. Your essay should be written such that you do not need to devote another paragraph to describe the theme separately. Therefore, in a classification essay, the emphasis should be on description and illustrations. The essay type can use any of the usual formats like MLA style or APA style of writing. In conclusion, make sure that you include a summary of all the categories you analyzed and reiterate the thesis statement.
Persuasive writing is also called as argumentative writing and it tries to persuade the readers to agree strongly to one side of an issue or idea. This type of essay combines the usage of strong logic and reasoning with facts in support of the idea so that it does not totally sound like an argument. A persuasive essay, at the end, is able to convince its reader to your way of thinking.
Writing a persuasive essay is not easy, so it is better to plan it thoroughly. The essay should contain an introduction, main body paragraphs, the opposite point of view and a closing paragraph. Introduction should give some background information on the topic in such a way that the reader becomes interested in your essay and it should also clearly present your point of view. All body paragraphs should elaborate on your idea with strong supporting evidence. The paragraph with the opposite view point should also be elaborate and accurate and should leave no point for discussion. It should clearly show that you understand both the pros and the cons of the topic. Conclusion should relate to the main idea and cleverly summarize the whole argument. Throughout the essay, a flow should be maintained from one paragraph to another.
While preparing the essay, keep on thinking about the possible questions related to your topic that one might ask. This will help in focusing on the different aspects of the topic. The following should be kept in mind while writing this essay-
• Know the idea behind the essay and choose your side of it. The topic and your thinking towards it should be very clear and you should be able to express convincingly why took that particular side.
• Know your audience and study them keenly. Know beforehand whether your audience agrees with your side, disagrees with it or is neutral towards the topic.
• Read extensively about the topic and gather as much data as possible because it is important to have thorough knowledge on the topic.
• Persuasive essays are generally based on some facts, so use statistical figures and other data in support of your argument. Using examples and quotes from experts who support the idea will help cement your point.
• An argumentative essay always has two sides and in the essay the other side’s point of view should also be presented. Elaborate on the other side and then use logic and reason to explain why your side is more legitimate then the other side.
• Check your essay for grammatical error or spelling mistakes.
After completing the essay, read it to see if it makes sense and will your reader’s be convinced. The facts presented in the essay should be genuine and should lead to conclusions and if at some point it deviates to some other important matter, it should lead back to your idea. In entirety, a persuasive essay should be able to captivate the reader’s attention so that they keep on thinking about it even after they have stopped reading it.
The Gist of Writing 250 Word Essays
Basically, a 250 word essay turns out to be one of the shortest academic written tasks, which you may get. That is why, a great number of students may be mislead by this fact and consider it to be very simple to fulfill.
However, if you gain an insight into creating this type of essay, you’ll see that the most significant thing while completing it is to be neat and concise. It means that to succeed in creating a fantastic paper with a 250 word limit, you ought to use short but clear sentences. Only in this case, you’ll be able to highlight the topic of your essay in a proper way as well as meet all the requirements.
How to Develop a Concise and Suitable Thesis Statement
Obviously, a thesis statement is sure to have a large impact on the grade you’ll get for your essay. Thus, while creating it, you should demonstrate all your writing skills. At the same time, you shouldn’t forget about the peculiarities of the essay type you are to cover. In other words, you need to take into account the word limiting factor, which appears to be of one of the main determinates of your success.
All in all, to make your thesis statement informative, captivating and short you ought to follow these simple and clear guidelines:
- Avoid using abstract notions and terms. Indeed, word selection matters a lot. Consequently, try to be exact, accurate and specific.
- Don’t use long and complex sentences to express your thoughts. Stick to short and simple ones.
- Incorporate adjectives into your thesis statement. But don’t overuse them.
- Enumerate key points of your paper.
Commonly Used Formats for Creating 250 Word Essays
No matter what kind of assignment you need to cover, one of the essential requirements is to format it in line with the set academic standards. In fact, to come up with a perfectly formatted essay, you ought to be aware of the following citation styles and their defining features:
Of course, all of the above-mentioned academic paper formats happen to have their particular standards concerning margins, title paper, sections and making references. That is why it may turn out to be challenging and effort consuming to make head or tail in all that. Luckily, qualified specialists from WritingBee.com can do formatting for you. Get proficient help you need at our site.
Recommendations on Accomplishing a 250 Word Essay
Still have vague ideas on how to compose a winning essay not exceeding the limit of 250 words? Then this section of the article is just for you. Here are some efficient writing hints, which may assist you to create a superb piece of writing:
- Outline a well-thought-out plan before starting to cover your task.
- Write a well-reasoned and short introduction containing less than 30 words.
- Write a meaty but concise essential part of your essay. Note that it should not include over 200 words.
- Create a brief conclusion (about 20 – 25 words).
- Reread your paper at least 3-4 times to eliminate all possible errors you might have made.
Still feel uncertain about your essay writing skil? Order paper at our site and get a top grade essay you dream of.
It is a common practice of professional and academic writers to give a summarized overview of a research paper or an essay at the very beginning page. This particular practice is done for the sake of reader’s ease and quick insight of the subject. This paragraph or a collection of paragraphs, under separate heading(s), on separate page(s) and a part from real material, providing sufficient overview of the writer and essay’s subject is called an essay cover page. These introductory pages are quite straightforward and carry crude information about the subject. In this article, you will be given some basic instructions about how to write them in a proper manner.
1. In a very professional manner, start it with the introduction of your subject. This introduction should be very concise, dealing with the background of subject and the domain in which it lies. Do not stretch the introductory lines to unspecified domains and details or it would be regarded as ‘out of scope’.
2. Give a succinct overview of your subject and move through its different parts. This part should be idealistic and reflect your ability of composing good amount of detailed material in a few lines. An ideal essay cover page hardly takes 1-2 pages. Again, it is necessary to mention here that your intention should be always aligned with the idea of providing an overview, not details.
3. In essay overviews or cover pages, you can skip the information or parts that you think are not very much necessary to include. For instance, if your research essay has a title “Computer Network Management”, you should not include details about IP addressing techniques or routing protocols.
4. In case you are writing a research paper based on comparative analysis, do not include differences between your selected subjects. Thing that is to be included here is the extract or synopsis of your analysis, in a summed up form. This makes your essay cover page to look highly informative and authentic.
5. College and university students, working under a professor or enrolled in some particular course should mention the name of that professor or course, along with their personal opinions about the research they conducted. This helps shaping the mind set of a student to think rationally, in a precise format.
6. At the end, it is a very good practice to write about your self and why you conducted this research. Furthermore, for complete satisfaction, have it reviewed by professional proofreading services. In a way, this practice seals the overview of the subject and leaves a reader with a really good impression about research and author.
An essay cover page is a great reflection of two things: subject and writer’s insight in it. For further information about writing cover pages, please visit a custom essay writing resource, which has a great database about writing essays, as well as it provides research paper writing services and thesis writing services in very feasible rates.
In the crown of English literature, William Shakespeare’s work is being regarded as one of the biggest jewels. His novels and plays are totally based upon social relationships of human beings tied by their emotions and actions; with in the environment surrounding them. The tragedy of Macbeth – Thane of Glamis, written in 1606, is another tragedy based play of William Shakespeare, which shows how certain situations can drive human beings to become greedy, superstitious, angry, ashamed and power-hungry. In colleges and universities, students are usually taught this classical literature and are asked to write about it in order to enhance their powers of observation and to improve their literary ethics. Moreover, students are asked to create a topic and write an essay, based on any character, event or incident extracted from classical plays. However, students who find composing an essay a difficult task, can buy essays online too, but they should always try to write in the first place. As most of the Shakespearean plays, tragedy of Macbeth is also a little difficult to understand and analyze, with out proper guidance. However, this particular article will cover a small domain and give you a very basic idea about how to create sensible Macbeth essay topics.
First and foremost thing you need to do is: read, read and read the tragedy. Get in to it through critical, suggestive and hypothetical analysis methods, in order to get familiar with it. Try to understand the theme and idea of play, characters and their actions, incidents, maxima and minima of the play, etc. Usually, to create an effective topic, you should be looking through a hypothetical window, which can satisfy the situation you wanted to appear. If the hypothesis is true, you have your topic right there. If not, look through other methods and try to probe in results of the play and justify them. For further assistance, you can always rely on a literature review service.
Other subjective Macbeth essay topics can also be devised by analyzing characters of the play. It is a sane choice to take Macbeth himself as your subject, but other characters like King Duncan, Lady Macbeth, Banquo, Hecate and Madcuff or their collective arrangements can serve as a good subject too. In this way, you can suggestively analyze characters and create better essay topics based on their actions, which resulted in the pitch and climax of the play. One last basic method out of many can be a situational analysis method. You just consider a major situation at an important point of the play and justify if the writer has done right by pulling that situation or not. Yes, its quite difficult than the previous ones, but the resulting Macbeth essay topics can be fantastically appreciable.
Students facing problem in writing their research papers or annual literary thesis in literature should give the tragic play of Macbeth, a chance of their consideration. It’s full of energy, human emotions, incidents and calamities that can be analytically transformed in to significant research material. Students can also take help from online research paper writing services in this regard. On the other hand, the tragic play of Macbeth has also a rich ground, from which tens of Macbeth essay topics can be extracted and formulated.
Characteristic Features of Comparative Essay Writing
Commonly, creating a comparative essay on any theme implies depicting either similarities or differences of 2 objects or notions. In other words, to cope successfully with this kind of essay, you ought to have knack for comparing or contrasting 2 things, events, personalities, theories, etc.
Furthermore, you should be able to organize the content of your paper in compliance with generally accepted writing criteria. It means that you have to be skilled in structuring as well as formatting academic papers.
In addition, your writing style matters a lot, as one of your primary goals when composing comparative papers is to draw the reader’s attention to your essay. Consequently, your paper needs to be stuffed with bright examples and solid arguments.
Feel a little bit embarrassed? Take it easy. The info presented below will surely help you to bring into existence a nice piece of writing.
The Structure of Comparative Essays
Obviously, appropriate structure appears to be a passport to success in comparative paper writing. But what should you know and do to create a perfectly organized essay on your own? Simply you need to be aware of the main essay constituents and their defining features.
- The Introductory part. It must not be too long. One paragraph with relevant and concise thesis statement will do.
- The main part or the so-called body of the paper. It may contain from 3 to 5 paragraphs depending on the paper length. All differences and similarities of 2 things that are compared should be discussed in detail in this part of your essay.
- Summary. It ought to incorporate a succinct outline of all info you’ve presented in your paper.
2 Main Comparative Essay Writing Methods
From all above-mentioned info, it is crystal clear that comparative papers happen to have a large number of peculiarities, which must be taken into consideration while writing them. There exist even 2 specially worked out comparative paper writing methods, which you can use to create a top grade essay.
- Alternating method. It presumes identifying several related points of 2 things or objects. The author of essay uses them to contrast and compare 2 things.
- Block writing method. It presumes that the writer should describe all similarities and differences of one thing and then of another.
Wholesome Recommendations to Follow
To make your process of writing comparative essays easier and not so nerve-racking, a team of pros from WritingBee.com has created a list of wholesome recommendations. They can be used free of charge.
- Research different aspects of things, which you are going to contrast and compare.
- Create a winning introduction and an eye-catching title for your essay.
- Create a winning introduction and an eye-catching title for your essay.
- Stick to the given citation style and make all references properly.
- Try to write straight to the point. What is the sense of writing a paper that makes more heat than light?
- Rewrite your paper, if you feel it is not good enough.
- Double-check your essay and give it to anyone else to read before submitting it.
Remember that any time you want you may order a well-researched comparative paper from us. Place your order now and have more spare time for your hobby, family and friends.
Writing is a complex process. While writing, writers often face a sudden change in their views, opinions, state of mind and ideas about the subject. Essay outline is created before writing an essay, to prevent this change of track and to create a smooth transition effect in an essay. Essay outlines are simply the abstract of your essay, or a list created by you, containing objects to be defined in that particular essay. It is not just a time saving practice to pre-write your thoughts and ideas, but the content produced by following an outline reflects the prepared state of writer’s mind on the reader. You can always consult an online essay writing service to avoid getting in to this task, but writing, on the other hand, is always useful and helpful in the practical life.
In this article, we will discuss some steps necessary while creating outlines and ultimately writing in their accord.
Starting With Thesis Statement
Like an essay, its outline is also written under the shadow of a thesis statement. Thesis statements are descriptive or argumentative phrases that writer tries to prove through an essay or thesis. One big advantage of following a thesis statement while writing an essay outline is; writer never gets lost. So, in an outline, a thesis statement is followed by the key points of subject introduction. These key points should be appropriate to be placed as a basic overture of an essay.
Arranging Logical Arguments
List down all the logical arguments and points that you have; in your mind or collected by you during the research of subject. Constitute those points and assign different paragraphs for each sub-topic or key point, accordingly to prove your thesis statement. Your logical key points should be arranged in a way that would create a smooth transition, when composed in an essay. On the other hand, these key points can be written in bulleted form or simply in a single paragraph in the outline, depending upon the subject of your essay. When done with writing them, ensure their arrangement is creating a linear effect.
Writing Your Opinion
Sometimes, it is necessary to include your personal opinion about the subject in essays. In an essay outline, try to include that opinion in the middle section or just before conclusion. It is your personal opinion that shapes the direction or meaning of your thesis statement. So, it is quite natural that your personal opinion is also aligned with your thesis statement. In case, your personal opinion differs from the thesis statement of essay; let not ambiguity come in to the subject and try to edit your thesis statement and mould it in a suitable form. For further support, you can also consider a professional essay editing service in this regard.
In the outline, write all summarizing key points of your to-be-written-essay and check or proofread if this composition is satisfying your thesis statement. At this step, you can also avail assistance from professional proofreading services – online.
Writing an essay can be an easy and enjoyable task, if a pre-defined outline is followed to compose it. An essay outline not only makes an essay effective, but also creates a good impression of writer on readers. For more information about essay writing, you can take help of an excellent writing service available online.
If you are willing to write an academic essay or a research paper, you need to follow a standardized documentation style. APA or American Psychological Association style of writing is one of the most common and practiced documentation techniques, used globally by students, researchers and independent writers. An APA style essay requires predefined methods to be followed in reference citation, text formatting, heading placement, figure depiction, arrangement of annotations and appendices. There are many other standard documentation techniques like MLA, Harvard, Turabian, etc., but, APA is the most common one in practice. This article will elaborate some very basic rules defined for writing in APA style.
1. Page Format
• Should be typed on a standard 8.5” x 11” white paper.
• Line spacing should be double and the page should have all four side margins set to 1”.
• Every page should have a header – author’s name on top right corner followed by page number.
• First page should have author’s name, course name, instructor’s name and date of submission on the top left corner.
2. Reference Citation
• In text reference citation format: phrasequotation (Author, year of publication, page no written as p. xx).
• Another way can be like: phrase Author’s name (year of publication) quotation (p. xx).
Normally, the APA style essay requires complete referencesource information to be included at the end of essay. For more information regarding in text citation of sources, you can take help from professional writing sources.
3. Listing References
• All the sources of references, which are cited in the text, are to be arranged in the alphabetical order and required to be listed on a separate blank page, at the end of your essay.
• These source addresses should come under the heading of “References”, which is centrally aligned.
• The title of source should be underlined or italicized.
After writing your essay, proofread it and take a complete overview. If you need further assistance on understanding the complete rules of APA style or you simply want to transform your research essay or into an APA style essay, a professional essay writing service can help you in this regard.
APA documentation style makes an essay more understandable, unique and above all, gives a touch of professionalism and genuineness to your essay. Moreover, an effective look can be obtained by taking assistance of online buy custom-written research papers – documented in APA style.
An APA style essay format is intricate and lengthy but considered a well-defined and very professional work. If you write your academic articles and college essays following APA documentation rules, your teachers and instructors will surely be impressed and give your work a prime importance among others.